A fantastic and exciting opportunity has arisen to join PayingTooMuch.com as a Customer Services Insurance Consultant
PayingTooMuch.com is a leading independent online travel insurance broker providing customers with the widest range of travel insurance products particularly those with medical conditions. We provide unrivalled customer support and our customers agree as we have received over 43,000 excellent Trustpilot reviews!
Forget any preconceptions you have of a contact centre, here at PayingTooMuch.com you will become part of the PTM “family” where you will find an amazing team of friendly, supportive people. Customer service is key, but we firmly believe that happy staff make happy customers.
About the Role:
As a Customer Services Consultant, you will be answering calls from our existing customers who are looking to discuss anything from a general enquiry to cancelling their policy or making an amendment to their existing policy. You will also be guiding new customers through purchasing a new travel insurance policy from us.
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and giving our client’s a memorable, positive, lasting impression of us so that they return to purchase from us next year!
We run an inbound call centre - so there is no cold calling and you will adhere to FCA regulations and ensure you are providing a first-class service within the regulatory framework.
We are looking for a hardworking, helpful, confident, articulate consultant who is an excellent communicator with an eye for detail and a passion for customer service. You will have an excellent telephone manner, be an active listener and PC literate.
Sales or customer service experience is preferred however exceptional candidates without experience will also be considered as we have user friendly systems and also provide excellent, supportive training.
- Answering inbound calls, providing telephone quotations and customer services support to both new and existing customers.
- Converting warm leads into sales.
- Completing customer care calls and returning voicemail messages left by customers.
- Submitting online travel quotations (data entry) and completing purchases over the telephone.
- Amending and cancelling existing policies
- Responding to incoming emails from customers.
- Maintaining client databases.
- Maintaining strong product knowledge.
- Providing external support to our outsourced Swansea call centre on Microsoft teams.
- General office administration / duties.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Competitive, generous salary.
- Free Parking
- Perkbox employee benefits access.
- 20 days holiday per year (increasing with every year of service,) plus bank holidays.
- Up to 5% company contribution to your pension scheme.
- Company life insurance cover.
- Eyecare scheme.
- Employee discounts on company insurance products.
- Social events.
To apply, please forward your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]