Circumnavigate the globe in 120 nights on the ultimate voyage of a lifetime!
On 5th January 2019, Columbus will set sail from London Tilbury on this spectacular ‘round the world’ cruise. Escape the winter on this 120 night grand voyage on which you can truly relax, enjoy leisurely days at sea and carefree evenings as you circumnavigate the globe. Discover paradise islands, breath-taking scenery and natural wonders contrasting with vibrant cities and fascinating lifestyles as Columbus takes you to a cornucopia of exciting destinations.
From the Caribbean, Columbus will transit the Panama Canal sailing via islands of the South Seas to New Zealand and Australia, before unveiling highlights of Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and India. Discover the ancient sites of Egypt and Jordan and transit the Suez Canal to the Holy Land from where Columbus sails the Mediterranean homeward bound.
With her spacious lounge areas, comfortable accommodation and a wide range of facilities, Columbus is the ideal ship for such an adventure. For most of this voyage, you will be able to enjoy warmer climes and therefore make full use of the expansive deck areas, swimming pools and whirlpools. The friendly, attentive crew will ensure you receive a high level of personal service throughout.
Details and highlights
- Polynesia - Visit four Robinson Crusoe-like islands with dramatic waterfalls and timeless valleys as you luxuriate in a South Sea islands paradise.
- New Zealand - The cities of Auckland and Christchurch contrast with Picton, for the Marlborough Sounds and vineyards, and Tauranga, gateway to Te Puia the centre of Mauri culture and geothermal wonders.
- Australia - Sydney’s iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge, the Whitsunday Isles and the Great Barrier Reef await.
- Japan - In Tokyo, immerse yourself in one of the most populated cities on earth whilst Kagoshima offers a more relaxing experience to discover Japanese culture and heritage.
- China - In Beijing and Shanghai, the ancient past is displayed in a wealth of temples and museums. Bustling Hong Kong Island will exhaust your senses.
- Vietnam - Utterly compelling, Vietnam is a country of breath-taking beauty with a unique heritage. Discover Ho Chi Minh City, still referred to as Saigon.
- Thailand - The Buddhist temples and Grand Palace in Bangkok contrast with the stunning beaches of Ko Samui.
- Singapore - With its futuristic architecture and high-speed efficiency, Singapore is an oriental star. Step back and discover its rich history and culture.
- India - If you’re not tempted by an excursion to Delhi or Agra and the Taj Mahal, take in some of Cochin’s fascinating cultural legacy before visiting the intoxicating city of Mumbai.
- Jordan - Visit the lost city of Petra - estimated to date back to 6,000 B.C. - and Wadi Rum, where T.E. Lawrence found his destiny as ‘Lawrence of Arabia’.
Included in the price
- Delicious full board cuisine.
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
- Captain’s Cocktail Party (cruises of 6 nights or more).
- Self service tea & coffee (6am to midnight).
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes.
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities.
- Guest speaker and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more).
- Porterage of luggage, port to cabin.
- Port Taxes.
Download full Itinerary
Prices start from £15,999 with the second passenger going for FREE
Call our team of travel experts on 01243 213 213 who will be able to book you onboard.