To celebrate the launch of PayingTooMuch Holidays, we’ve teamed up with Cruise & Maritime Voyages to offer you an exclusive buy one get one free offer on some fabulous cruises – all leaving from UK ports.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages
Cruise & Maritime Voyages (CMV) has grown remarkably over the last seven years and has become established as Britain’s leading independent cruise line.
2017 heralds another exciting year for CMV with the addition of a new flagship, the impressive Columbus, to an expanding fleet of traditional cruise liners. Columbus will debut in June, homeporting from London Tilbury.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages aims to offer a more traditional and leisurely ‘country house’ style of cruising and maritime experience aboard classic-style cruise ships, Columbus, Magellan, Marco Polo, Astor and Astoria. The emphasis on board is very much on providing attentive service within a friendly ‘home from home’ atmosphere. These small to mid-size ships are accessible to more ports of call than larger resort ships, enabling CMV to offer some truly innovative itineraries on our adults only sailings.
95% of guests currently rate their cruise experience good or excellent, and over 40% choose to cruise with CMV again!
Book Early To Get This Amazing Offer!
Our amazing buy one get one free offer must be booked by 31st May 2017 and is available on Winter 2017/2018 and Summer 2018 sailings (excluding G802/C802/P815). The first adult pays the full fare and the second adult, sharing twin accommodation, travels absolutely free!
How to Book?
To book, simply call our team on 01243 213 213 and find out how you can save on your Cruise & Maritime Voyages cruise.
Just a 25% Supplement for Solo Cruisers
CMV have reserved 150 twin cabins for single occupancy on board Columbus & Magellan priced at just a 25% single supplement on the equivalent category twin share prices. In addition, our special on-board singles programme of events including a welcome cocktail party and get-togethers will ensure the opportunity to meet like-minded travellers and make new friends.
Some of the most popular cruise types and destinations are:
- Norwegian fjords
- Baltic Cities and St Petersburg
- British Isles and Iceland
- Canary Islands and Madeira
- Amazon and West Indies
- Land of the Northern Lights and Norway
- North Cape, White Sea and Murmansk
- Arctic Greenland and Iceland
- Canada in the Fall
- Hidden Baltic Treasures
- Grand Scottish Lochs, Glens, Islands and Ireland
Astoria is the smallest ship of the fleet at just 550 passengers and will operate nine selected itineraries in 2018 including Grand British Isles Discovery, Majestic Fjordland and European Rivers, Canals and Cities. These will depart from either Poole or Portsmouth.
First Time Cruiser?
Have a read of our blog ‘A Beginner’s Guide to Cruising’ written by our Head of Cruises, Roger Mallock.
In summary, when you choose a CMV cruise, you can expect:
- A more traditional and leisurely style cruising experience.
- Distinctive, smaller to medium sized cruise ships accessible to more ports of call.
- A friendly and attentive standard of service from experienced crew.
- Adults only.
- To sail from eleven UK departure ports in 2017 & nine in 2018
- Comfortable cabin accommodation of your choice
- Delicious full board cuisine, plus afternoon teas and late night snacks
- Self-service tea & coffee, from 6am to midnight
- Stylish entertainment, cabarets and popular classical interludes
- Daytime activities and a wide range of leisure facilities to enrich your time on board
- Informative guest speakers and arts & crafts on cruises of 5 nights or more
- A wonderful choice of excursions at most ports of call.
Sterling is the on-board currency on Columbus, Magellan, Marco Polo & Astoria, so there is no need to worry about exchanging currency.
This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn without notice at any time, so book early to avoid disappointment by calling us on 01243 213 213.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages are offered for sale in the UK by South Quay Travel & Leisure Ltd trading as Cruise & Maritime Voyages. ABTA V9945. Gratuities at £5 per person per night debited to your on-board account. Prices are per person based on two adults sharing a twin cabin, subject to availability. Offers are applicable to new bookings and can be withdrawn at any time.