1. The Payingtoomuch.com Kindle Fire Competition ("Prize Draw") is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). By entering this Prize Draw the entrants ("You") are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is organised by Eclipse Financial Management Limited trading as payingtoomuch.com of York House, 210 City Fields Way, Tangmere, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 2FR ("payingtoomuch.com").
3. The Prize Draw is open from 01/12/2012 to 31/03/2013 ("Entry Dates").
4. You will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw if you have created a valid quotation for any of the products featured on payingtoomuch.com between the Entry Dates. You may also enter the Prize Draw for free by completing the entry panel on the payingtoomuch.com home page.
5. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged seventeen (17) years or over with the exception of employees of payingtoomuch.com, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this Prize Draw.
6. One winner ("Winner") will be drawn at random from the list of valid entrants on 14/04/2013.
7. The Winner of the Prize Draw will receive a Kindle Fire (7" LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8GB) direct from our supplier within 28 days of their being informed of their win.
8. The decision of the judge(s) and payingtoomuch.com is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
9. The Winners will be notified via email by 15/04/2013. They will be asked to telephone payingtoomuch.com to confirm their correct contact details. The winner must claim his/her prize within 28 days of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited.
10. The Prize Draw Winners’ name will be published on www.payingtoomuch.com or You can write to FREEPOST payingtoomuch.com including a stamped envelope for a note of the winners name.
11. payingtoomuch.com will use any personal data submitted by You in accordance with UK data protection legislation. By entering this Prize Draw, You consent to the use of your personal data by payingtoomuch.com for the purposes of the administration of this Prize Draw and any other purposes to which You have consented.
12. The Winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photograph in such publicity.
13. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be sold. payingtoomuch.com reserves the right to substitute, in their sole reasonable discretion, the Prize with a prize of equal value.
14. payingtoomuch.com reserve the right to amend or vary this Prize Draw or the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice and to cancel this Prize draw in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside payingtoomuch.com’s reasonable control. Any change to the Prize Draw or the Terms and Conditions will be posted on www.payingtoomuch.com.
15. payingtoomuch.com cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by You for entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting the Kindle. payingtoomuch.com is not responsible for any failure of an entry to be received for any reason whatsoever. Nothing shall exclude payingtoomuch.com’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. The Prize Draw is governed by English and Welsh law and any dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. You can contact payingtoomuch.com in relation to the Prize Draw at the address set out in Clause 10 of these Terms and Conditions.